

In one of my earlier posts I put some pictures of my girl's polka dot bathroom and mentioned that I was looking for something cute like a chandelier to hang in there. I was sooo excited when I found this mobile in Pottery Barn Kids. It is the exact same colors as their bathroom! Now I just need the house to put it in!
My cute friend Melissa figured out how to make these darling hanging flowers (hers were even cuter though) and taught me. Now, I can make some to match the girls room! Once I finally have there room all decorated the way I want (and when we are actually in our house) I will post some pictures of the final projects!
I am really going to miss Pottery Barn Kids! We go every Tuesday morning for story time. Besides having an awesome story teller for the girls they have perks for the moms too. Every time you go you get a stamp on your card. After 5 times of attending you get a $10 gift card. So basically this equals out to: 2 kids x 2 $10 gift cards = lots of fun for mom every 5 weeks!



15 comments:
Camille,
I didn't know they gave you free stuff! I have always wanted to go to the story time but Lauren had preschool on Tuesdays! I guess I have our Tuesdays scheduled now that school is out...
Thanks for inviting us on Tuesday. I wish we could come, but we are actually going to be in Utah! We will be there all week so I guess we will see you at the Reunion! So sad that we live next to each other for a few years and do nothing and have to wait to the reunion to get together...
Okay that is all so cute!! Have you found a place in Logan yet?? When are you moving??
Good job on the flowers. You have the cutest taste
how did you make those cute flowers? I love the colors! And the cute hanging!!
I'm going to miss the company!
Camille, When's the big move back to the CV? Do you guys have to sell your house hear. I have any awesome friend who's a realtor. Just wanted to wish you luck on the move and I'm excited for you. Kinda bummed that you won't be here in LV. Just so you know....you are always welcome to come in visit. We have a guest bedroom.
Those are the cutest. I actually already bought the polka dot one for the baby's room. I'm still debating between the growing flowers or the katie bedding...suggestions? I'm jealous you get to go to the story times...you really will miss that! But we're excited to have you here.
Were you bummed about David? He did awesome the last night!
So I am just getting caught up...I am so excited you guys will be back in Cache Valley! That's exciting! Although I'm sure it will be so hard for you to adjust to the cold and snow! You'll have to post pictures of your little projects when they are finished, they look so SO cute!
Camille,Oh my heck! I can't believe I found you! I was on Bre's blog and noticed your name and I got so excited to see what you have been up to I think I have been neglecting a diaper change for about 20 min. I am bumbed to see that you guys are moving cause we live in St. George and I would love to see you and your cute fam. Keep in touch! Send me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite to my blog!dillanlacie3@msn.com
xoxo Lacie
hey girl, are you all settled in, did you guys move to logan.. thats far from me but we could still meet up once in a while. if your ever in utah valley you better call me... it would be fun to se eyou. lets keep in touch :)
Are you still going to blog now that you are close to your family? We hope so...
Jen
I have been dying to blg actually! Jas has to figure out how to get our computer hooked up so that I can print put up some pictures and post a few new posts on what we are up to! Keep checking!
Welcome back, and you are totally right, you did move back to Alaska, it's insane!!! You are too sweet, I beg to differ though, I think you have got some of the cutest girls I have seen!! We live just right behind Lee's in Smithfield in the townhouses, where are you guys at? If you get bored this summer seriously give me a call and we can get together at the pool or somewhere fun and let the girls play (if summer ever comes, right?) Hope to see ya around!!
I hope you get this tonight cause my appt. is tomorrow at 9 am.
Do you know how to mix scruples blazing. My stylist is going to use my scruples on me and for the life of me I seriously can't remember. And I can't get ahold of aleisha. Let me know will ya!! I'd truly appreciate it.
Hey Camille,
I just got your comment on my blog. So I have been checking yours for updates here and there- c'mon girl update:). jk I am the worst at updating! These little decorations are so cute that you made. I love the pottery barn look. About having a boy- it seems like everyone is having boys huh?
Okay so after looking at your post again- I realized you didn't make these hanging flowers, but I bet yours will look just as cute. I'm excited to see pics of how it all turns out for you:)
Post a Comment