Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mothers Day Program

Macy's pre-school had their Mothers Day program on Wednesday. I was so excited to see my little girl up there singing her song that she had been practicing the past several weeks. They sang a song to the tune of The Oscar Meyer Weiner song. It was too too cute!
I loved seeing my little girl up there singing to her mommy...me! Sometimes it still doesn't seem real, even after 4 years. I know I am going to be a reck on Sunday when she sings in the Primary program...I get teary when I don't have a child up there singing! Just me and my Macy!
One of my favorite pictures...my little cuties!
You can't tell they're sisters can you?

M-O-M-M-Y

Too cute!

Macy was so excited to see that daddy had come!

8 comments:

Marleen said...

So sweet that they did that for the mothers. Your girls are so cute.

Tim and Melissa said...

Your girls are just too cute. How fun that Macy gets to join in with the Primary kids to sing to you now too.

Jami said...

That's nice that they did that program I never remember doing anything like that when I was in school. In the previous post I love Kate with her piggies she looks adorable.

emandtrev said...

So cute! I bet that was so fun to watch. On top of the fact that it was for Mother's Day! Speaking of which, have a great one! Love you!

Alysia said...

It was adorable! You pictures are very cute!

Amme said...

What a great Mother's Day treat...Don't you love the little programs they put on..they just melt your heart...I love the handprint art they did. Way cute idea...might just have to use it for my class next year. BTW what preschool does she go to?

Hayley said...

I am most excited about seeing Adyson sing on mothers day too. I think that my be my favorite part of the whole day!

your girls are beautiful.

Nances said...

So cute!! I bet the program was the best.
I'm getting excited you guys are going to be here in no time!