Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Slumber Party!!!

Friday night Macy had her first slumber party. We invited her three best friends over, Alli, Ashlan, and Ellie. It was so fun! The girls were so gidy and excited. Even though I really didn't put much in to it, the girls had fun. We played games, made gummi jewelry, painted toenails, ate pink popcorn and watched Barbie movies. Macy and Ash lasted until about 11:30 while Ellie and Alli were the late nighters staying up until 12:30! I didn't think that 3, 4 & 5 year olds had it in them...guess they proved me wrong!

8 comments:

Nances said...

So cute...and it sounded really fun too. I totally want to make some gummy jewlery. When are you leaving?

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun! i may just have to do something like this for Ry before we move! To cute!

Jami & Boys said...

that is the cutest thing -- what a great mom you are. i'm sure that's something they'll all remember forever!

Bre said...

what a FUN mom you are! Such cute girls, it looks like they had a blast!

Alysia said...

I am so lucky that Ellie's best friend has such a fun mom! You really are so great and she had an amazing time. I hope you were able to catch up on a little sleep! :)

bladenfamily said...

That makes me glad I have a girl. I can't wait! I can't tell you the last time I was up at 11:00. How sad! You are a totally fun mom!

Rob and Mercedi said...

Seeing those pics makes me want to have a sleep over! They were alway so fun. I can tell the girls are having a blast! How fun!

The Cox Family said...

Cam- I found your blog through google (scary, I know). It's me B****e C*x. How can I get ahold of you? We still live in the same place as before.