Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ARCULETTA 100%

After listening to tonight's performances by both Davids, I am 100% positive that David Archuletta deserves to win A.I. His voice is undoubtedly the most amazing thing to hit the A.I. stage! Like Paula and Randy have said at least 15 times, he could sing the phone book. I loved every one of his songs and even got the chills just hearing them announce that he would be singing "Imagine". His voice is so dreamy! I know I sound like such a nerd for saying things like that but I have never been so moved by a singers voice as much as I have with him. He puts so much passion in to each of his songs. I know that even if he doesn't win, he is going to go far. I am curious to see what he does with all this fame. I am also interested to see what happens when mission time rolls around! Can you tell I have thought a little about him...maybe too much! JK!

7 comments:

janet said...

I think we are a little obsessed! What are we going to do with our lives when American Idol is over? I really hope little David wins.. it will be a fun show tonight!

How's the move coming?

and the new pictures of the girls on the side are SO darling! Love those pigtails.

emandtrev said...

I wish David A. would have won too! Oh well--I think David Cook was a very worthy competitor and I like him a lot too. David Archuleta will have a great career--I have no doubts about that.

Did you love Archie's duet with One Republic?! That was awesome.

Alysia said...

So sad that he didn't win. I really like David Cook too and think that they will both go far. Now on to So You Think You Can Dance, right?

Jami said...

We had it recorded on DVR because I went to the movie with some friends. So we didn't watch it until 11:00 at night but right at the end when they announce who won, it had stopped recording right as they say the last name so we had no idea which David Thank goodness they post these things online or I really would've been going crazy. It was sad that David A. didn't win but he'll have an album in no time!

Tara said...

I LOVE him too!!! He is just such a nice, innocent boy. You don't see that very often. Plus, he has an incredible gift in his voice. It's amazing. I'm sad he lost but probably better for him. I hope he goes on a mission too. He could be a great example to a lot of kids.

Hayley said...

I can't believe he didn't win. I thought he totally deserved it! I like David Cook but does he seem totally cocky to you?

Jon and Tara Harper said...

I think I've thought about him just as much as you have. I truly he hope, and think he probably will, choose to serve a mission. I think maybe not winning this competition might help him make that decision. I have no doubt he will go far. He is such an amazing singer. I want to download all his songs. Even though he didn't win, he had the most talennt.