

I am getting pretty pumped about this weeks American Idol! I have been cheering on my fellow Utahn "Archie" from the beginning. However, Jason has always been a David Cook fan. I will admit that I wasn't a Cook fan until recently but came around and do think he has talent. As far as being able to really picture one of them as the next big thing in America...I think that Cook plays the part better. As far as talent though, I think that David Archuletta is amazing. His voice is indescribable. I get the chills every time he sings and that smile... no comment! He is a doll! I know I now sound like a thirteen year old girl but really, he is amazing! I love how shy and humble he is. So who knows, I guess I will be happy with whomever wins but my vote is for Archie!



4 comments:
I feel pretty torn about the david's too. I love David A. because he's from my home town, Murray. But I think David C. has a more sellable sound. It will be a great week of AI!
I am such an idol fan and can't wait to see them preform tomorrow. I don't really care who wins becasue really both of them will have record deals. I love them both, bu I lean a but towards David Cook, i have liked him since day 1!!
I completely agree with you. I've already seen tonights show, just because I'm two hours ahead of you. Anyway, it's a great show! Jon likes David Cook a little better than Archuleta too, but I am 100% an Archuleta fan. I voted at least a dozen times for him already tonight. I guess tomorrow will tell who is the best. I definitely think Archuleta has the most talent. He is a cutie, and I too love how humble he is. Just wait until the show. I'll give you a call soon.
I'm very excited for tonight and Paul is out paintballing right now at 10:00 at night so I have to wait until he gets home to watch it-dang it! I couldn't agree with you more, I love David A. voice!
Post a Comment