Friday, May 2, 2008

"PigGies" and PersOnali-T


For the last several days I have been putting Kate's hair into "piggies" (ponytails). I don't know if it is just coincidence or what but the sassy side of her has really been coming out! The first day threw me off but it wasn't until half way through the second day that I started wondering if it had something to do with her "new do"! Not only did she seem to have a new sense of independence, but she was saying things that were coming out of nowhere!It seemed like everywhere we went she was in to everything! See pictures above and notice the guilty expression. There are seriously way to many things to write them all but I just have to share this one that totally cracked me up!
I had just loaded Macy, her friend, and Kate in the car when I got a big sniff of a poopy diaper stench! I figured I knew who it was but I said "Ooh, somebody stinks!" Without even missing a beat Kate take a big huge sniff through her nose like it's her last breath and pipes up with "Not me!" The girls and I thought that it was pretty comical and so we kept repeating this over and over and every time Kate would have the same response. At one point she admitted "I poopy" but she still denied it every time with, "Not me!" Never a dull moment with my little entertainer!

8 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I love it! I don't blame her, I'd feel sassy with piggies too! Cute dress btw.

Darin and Joanna said...

Hey Camille,
I just wanted to say hi. I have checked your blog out several times as well but never left a comment. What a cute family you have. Your girls are darling! Congrats on the move back to Logan...how exciting. If you are ever in need of something to do or someone to hang out with give me a call, I have got a boyfriend for each of your girls! Good luck with everything!

Haueter Photography said...

Love the piggies. That is my favorite way to do Halle's hair and she usually leaves them alone. I am getting so excited for the end of May. Let me know what you need help with. Kate is so cute!

Nances said...

I love her piggies--they do make her look a little sassier though :) Yum--those cupcakes looked super good, cute cakestand too! We are getting super excited to have you guys closer...it's not too far away!

emandtrev said...

"Not me!" That is so funny! I love it. She is so cute in her piggies and little dress! I loooove Gymboree. :)

When are you moving back? I need a definitive date. You know...so we can get to work on the "Welcome" sign. :)

The McClellan Clan said...

i love it!!!! I wish emmy's could do that, but she doesn't need any more sassy's she has enough already!! That is so cute, she looks adorable

Cody and Mindy said...

Sassy or not she is too dang cute..you have to love a little girl with an attitude. Her dress is too cute too. Let me know when your making the big move. I'm dang excited to see you.

Bre said...

That's funny. I love the sassy, I think it is so funny what they come up with day to day. I love her hair like that though, its super cute!