I know this posting is a little late but I just wanted to say thanks to my cute friend Alysia. She is so sweet. For my birthday she remembered that I had been wanting a
cake stand. Not only did she find one that she knew I would LOVE, she brought me some of the yummiest cupcakes I have ever eaten from a cute little retro bakery. It's so nice to have a friend that appreciates cake/cupcakes as much as I do! Thanks for being such a great friend Alysia. I am really going to miss you!
cake stand. Not only did she find one that she knew I would LOVE, she brought me some of the yummiest cupcakes I have ever eaten from a cute little retro bakery. It's so nice to have a friend that appreciates cake/cupcakes as much as I do! Thanks for being such a great friend Alysia. I am really going to miss you!



5 comments:
So sweet. So where did she get those cupcakes? Please, do share.
How cute! That was so nice of Alysia, what a great friend!
I am glad that you liked them, and it was a good excuse to get myself a couple as well! You had the name right- its called Retro Bakery. We will miss you guys too!
Those cupcakes look soooooooo good. I want one right now!
Hey Happy B-day...mines on the 2nd...which day is yours? I remember we were both in April because I remember making you that sweet Winnie-the-pooh cake. That thing took me hours because I was so clueless in those days!!
Post a Comment