Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wilcock Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb - Collage - Morph

4 comments:

emandtrev said...

I've always thought Macy is a little mini Cam, while Kate looks so much like Jason. I can definitely see you in Kate too. Trevor thinks Estella's hair color swayed ours a bit in his favor, because he thinks she looks a lot like me. When are you guys visiting again?

Jami said...

When Macy was little I always thought she looked like Jas but now I think she looks just like you, as for Kate definitely all Jas! It's fun using that though to see what the meter comes up with.

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to try this with my kids! I think Macee is for sure a little Camille, Kate I wasn't so sure! Fun to do, I will have to try! I just want you to know it snowed here again yesterday! I always think of you and the others I know that live where you live on these cold days! It isn't at all fun to have snow in April! Happy Birthday! Isn't it soon?? I hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What?? You guys are moving back! I bet you are having mixed feelings about it?? It sounds like you guys loved it there. I am so glad you are coming. Where will you live? I bet a lot of people are so glad! Keep us posted! We are actually moving to, we just put our c=house for sell today. We don't know for sure where...we are thinking more and more about Kaysville.