This past week was my nephews spring break and they wanted nothing more than to come see their favorite aunt and spend some time in the nice warm Vegas sun! Macy & Kate loves their cousins and we had a blast with them. We stayed pretty busy. I have posted a few...o.k. a load of pictures from spring break. We hung out at the pool which seemed to be the biggest hit. Taylor found a ladybug for Kate to which she tortured and played with for probably 20 minutes (thanks Tay)! Amazingly it was still alive at the end. We hit the mini gran prix one night, the shark aquarium, FAO Shwartz and shopping at Ceasars Palace, the M&M factory, some hiking up (around) Lone Mountain,
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Spring break!
This past week was my nephews spring break and they wanted nothing more than to come see their favorite aunt and spend some time in the nice warm Vegas sun! Macy & Kate loves their cousins and we had a blast with them. We stayed pretty busy. I have posted a few...o.k. a load of pictures from spring break. We hung out at the pool which seemed to be the biggest hit. Taylor found a ladybug for Kate to which she tortured and played with for probably 20 minutes (thanks Tay)! Amazingly it was still alive at the end. We hit the mini gran prix one night, the shark aquarium, FAO Shwartz and shopping at Ceasars Palace, the M&M factory, some hiking up (around) Lone Mountain,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow! You guys did a ton! I had no idea. It looks like a very fun week. I hope that you are feeling better.
I love hanging out with family. There are lots to do here so that makes it fun to have family come here. So are you guys moving? If so, who will I get to do my hair. So, sad. We will miss your family.
I love visitors! We have been meaning to do the Gran Prix for a year now, and haven't gone yet.. looks like fun!
Camille! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I really can't wait for all the fun "friday night dinners" that our old gang is going to have! Also, I'm so glad that Ellie and Macy can play together more too! On another note, I went to the park today with Kassey Nell and I met your friend Emmie. It was so funny! Kassey asked me if I knew that you guys were moving back and Emmie overheard her and she was like, "are you talking about Camille Wilcock?" It's such a small world, what a nice girl! Anyway, do you like this novel that I'm writing here?? I really need to just call you.
I'm so happy for you guys!! You'll love being around family!! But you WILL so miss the warmth!! I'm right there with ya. But we got lucky and are colder than Logan this year, Its sucks. Good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment