Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Girls weekend!

Me, Emmie, Aleisha and Lisa
This past weekend me and 3 of my high school/college friends headed to St. George for some crazy fun! We shopped, ate, laughed, ate, shopped, watched movies, ate, lounged by the pool, ate and shopped! What could be better? It was seriously the most relaxing vacation I have been on in a long time. We had so many good laughs and funny moments. It all brought back memories of our spring break in Vegas years ago. Even though my body is still trying to recover...sunburn, not age! It was so much fun! I am already looking forward to our retreat in September! Thanks girlies! (I had other pictures of us at the pool but had to promise not to post those!)

12 comments:

Marleen said...

Sounds like so much fun. I'm glad it all worked out that all of you could get together. That would be the hard part with my friends. Busy, busy, bees. Where will you go in September?

Bre said...

I love those! Very jealous! We all need those more often I think! YOu all look very beautiful! I cant wait for that warm weather to head here!

Tara said...

I am so jealous!!! I could use a weekend like that but it won't be happening anytime soon with this girl coming in 5 weeks. I'm glad you had a great time.

Hayley said...

I could use a girl weekend! Looks fun and you all look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That is just crazy, we were in St. George this past weekend to! That would have been fun to run in to each other! That sounds so fun! I keep telling my husband lets go on vacation alone, but with best buddies, sounds wonderful! What a great time! You all look darling!!

Jami & Boys said...

way to go girls! just seeing the picture of you guys together brought back memories! i hope you get to continue such a great tradition!

emandtrev said...

My beautiful girls! Still so sad I couldn't make it this time around. Next time FOR SURE!! Love your guts.

Jami said...

I was so jealous when I talked to Jas and he said what you were doing-how fun! You look very cute by the way!

Alysia said...

Sounds like so much fun!! You look so cute in the picture. You deserved the break!

Nances said...

What a fun weekend! We all need to do that too, I miss ya. You look gorgeous!

Jamie said...

What beautiful girls! I'm glad you guys got to get together! SOunds like a great time!

The Bagley Family said...

We had such a great time, didn't we!!!!! I haven't had a computer for a while, but I wanted to be sure to wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday!