Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Childrens Museum

Last week me and some of my friends took our girls to the Lieds Childrens Museum. It took up a big chunk of our day but it was time well spent!The girls had a great time and there was a lot for the kids to do. I felt like they were learning a lot as well, I know I was! Some of the highlights were, the hurricane simulator, the shadow freeze (this one was my favorite. I got made fun because I kept dragging the kids in it to do it with me...so fun!), the humongous bubble blower, the mini grocery store and the performing stage to which the girls had all to themselves. For any one looking for something fun and educational for their kids, I would definitely recommend it!


3 comments:

Jami said...

Don't you just love it! We've got a nice one here but obviously Ellie doesn't appreciate it yet. I can't wait to go more when she is a little older. Looks like they were having a blast-cute pics!

Jen said...

Looks like fun, I can't wait to take Owen there. Maybe you guys will miss Vegas, at least a little?

emandtrev said...

Fun! I love doing things that are out of the ordinary. I just need to do more of them. :) Very cute pictures too!