Friday, April 18, 2008

Our little gymnast!






We started Kate in Gymnastics this past month and she absolutely LOVES it! Her favorite thing is to hang on the bar. She now hangs on anything that can hold her weight and that allows her to lift her feet off the ground. She does this and then says "I a monkey!"

5 comments:

Nances said...

Cute pics! Gymnastics sounds super fun. I agree with you on the look alike meter...I always thought Kate looked more like Jas.

Grace said...

Fun stuff! Where are you taking her?

Jen said...

She looks like she is having so much fun! I wish I would have put Owen in gymnastics this time. Do you know if they have anymore classes this summer?

Marleen said...

What a great idea. Where is she taking the class? I took gymnastics as a child and loved it.

Haueter Photography said...

She looks like a natural. Her positioning looks right on. What a cutie!