Jason and I have a big announcement...We aren't EXPECTING!!
O.K. that isn't really our announcement. WE ARE MOVING!!! We are very very excited to be heading back to Utah to be close to family. I will admit, this move has been harder on me than I would have ever imagined three years ago when we moved here from lush green Washington to this brown desert. But since moving here we have met many amazing people and made some of our best friends. Jason was offered a job in Logan with a law firm that he is excited to join and we are anxious to start life in Logan. It is kind of crazy heading back to where we are both from. In the 6+ years we have been married, we have only lived in Utah for a couple of months. After we were married and one summer during law school while Jas clerked at Bearnson and Peck, the law firm he will be working for.
I will admit, I have gotten spoiled by the nice Vegas winters and don't know if I can handle the Cache Valley snow! I know that with the support of familyand friends I will be able to get through them! (and the fact that my good friend Melisa is adding on to her house so that I have a winter retreat here in Vegas)!
Seriously though, I really feel so blessed to have such a great job opportunity given to Jas and one that is so close to our families. The girls have never lived close to their grandparents and cousins and I know that they really miss them! And so it's back to Utah we go. We will be there at the end of May. I will be excited to catch up with those of you locals. I have to admit that I am use to doing something everyday down here in Vegas. Partly just because there's always something to do. Partly because I have ADD and have to constantly be doing something and partly because of my good friends that have become my family here find something at least every other day to get together for. And so friends...beware. I am going to be wanting to do something everyday! Viva Cache Valley!



21 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! This is such a great opportunity for you guys! Of course, I know everyone in Vegas will miss you!
How exciting for you to be going home. I know I've already moved away from you, but now you are really going to be so much further! Are the girls grasping the idea yet? Are they excited? Well if you need anything let me know. Congratulations!
Wow! How exciting!! I'm glad everything has worked out so well for you. You're moving back at a great time since hopefully CV will be out of winter by then. :)
Good luck to Jas with the new job! This will make it easier for me to see you when I make it home to visit rather than hoping our visits overlap!
yeah! i'm so excited for you (and a bit envious). i'm sure you'll enjoy being so close to family. we're coming to visit in july, so keep a day open for us!
YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! you better not be messing with me!!! oh my gosh, is this the greatest news of the day, the week, the year!!! i can't wait, we have lots of long lost time to make up on! you are welcome here everyday to do something, who knows what, but we'll do something! i love you mille! congrats, and hooray!!!
We will miss you! Logan is where my hubby and I would LOVE to live! I am from Afton, Wyoming which is 2 hours away and his family lives in Salt Lake. You will love it. My two sisters live there and really like it. Congrats!!
Hey- funny, I just checked you blog yesterday so see if you had passed the word on the blog yet, and nothing..... I was just a few hours too early!! Congrats! We are sooooooooo excited to have you guys moving back!! :) And don't worry, if you need someone to hang out with, there is an open invitation.....
it's exciting to be moving closer to family, good for you! i didn't realize jason was an attorney, brennan is too. did he have to take the bar in nv and ut? if so, i'm impressed, those aren't much fun! anyway, i miss seasons in az-which is a lot like vegas, so i'm a little bit jealous that you will being enjoying the seasons again! congrats!
How exciting for you! I think once you are settled we should let the girls have a play date. They would get along great!
Have you started house hunting yet?
Yay! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys and hope to see more of you and your cute fam now. Yipeee!
booo. we are going to miss you guys!!
I am excited for you guys. I love it here. We will have to have a play date, our kids would have fun together!!
What great news for you! I am so sad! I will miss having a good neighbor so close! We will just have to visit you when we go to Logan(which should be often!).
YAY!! We are super excited to have you guys closer!!!!!!!!!
We are sad but happy for you at the same time. We will miss your families friendship. Change is so exciting.
hey Camille,
i found your blog and you and your family are so cute. It was so good to run into you shopping the other day. I was looking forward to going to lunch or shopping or hanging with the kids....but now you are moving. That is awesome. You'll miss LV but CV will be great to be close to family and friends. Kinda jeolous. Best of luck with the move. Keep in touch. Justiel
We are so happy for you guys! Being close to family is so important. I can tell from previous posts that you have a great family. I will miss you so much!
Yipee!!! I'm so excited to have you closer. So Jas was asking about Treetown--you guys should totally come look around, it's a great place.
Camille I have also by slacking in the blogging area..live is just nuts sometimes so I'll catch up when I can. We are in Logan and I was so excited to see your coming back here. I can't wait to see you. I see Pam and Stacee still. I see Stacee alot more just because she is in N logan too and our kids go to the same school. Our oldest girls are the same age so that is fun to get them together. Stacee is always go go going too, so I'm sure if you ever need a lunch buddy we can hook you up. We still like to do lunch whenever we can...it's a girl thing I guess. Pam is in Providence so I don't see her as much but she does the lunch thing with us. Keep me updated on where you are going to live and make sure you get me your phone number when you get here. I'll be sure to keep in touch too.
Thats so exciting! I bet your families are so excited! We will have to get together for a play date! Although my boys are kinda crazy!
Yay! That is so exciting. You'll love being closer to family. Tell Jas congrats and see ya soon.
Post a Comment