Easter was great! I was really touched by the speakers and music at church. I even made it to Sunday school and was able to follow the lesson (my ADD didn't even kick in once)! Young Womens was great partly because I didn't have to teach but mostly because the bishop gave a great lesson to the youth.
Everything that was Easter was great. We came home from church and I tried getting some pictures of the girls. They would cooperate if they had their Easter candy but it was pretty difficult getting both of them to look at me. I can't really blame them, it was noon and the sun was right in their eyes!
We got together with a group of our friends, had an egg hunt and ate a wonderful dinner! When it came down to it, the pictures didn't really matter, we had a great Easter!



Everything that was Easter was great. We came home from church and I tried getting some pictures of the girls. They would cooperate if they had their Easter candy but it was pretty difficult getting both of them to look at me. I can't really blame them, it was noon and the sun was right in their eyes!
We got together with a group of our friends, had an egg hunt and ate a wonderful dinner! When it came down to it, the pictures didn't really matter, we had a great Easter!



14 comments:
Sounds like you had a great Easter! I love Macy and Kate's Easter outfits & dresses, as usual they look so dang cute! Ellie's Easter dress looks so much like their's. I didn't get the kids in their Easter outfits because they were both sick...maybe next week:)I need to call you, we have lots to catch up on!
I love the dresses. The girls looked so cute. As usual, I am absolutely jealous of the beautiful weather you had. We had snow on the ground for Easter. I wanted to wear a spring type dress, but it was too cold and I got to spend Easter sunday in nursery, so I was on the floor playing with kids. All in all, I wasn't meant to wear a springy Easter dress.
You always post such cute pictures. I love their dresses. They are too cute! Can't wait to see you!
So cute! I love their little dresses. It sounds like you had a great holiday. I will miss seeing you this weekend! :(
Cute pictures! Your girls looked adorable in their Easter dresses. I love that you colored more eggs at home on Saturday. You are such a fun mom!
What a fun Easter. Your girls look so cute, I love their dresses. Coloring easter eggs was suprisingly a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Luckily Scott's mom had 36 eggs to color so we all got our fill of it. BTW I think you were totally justified in your comments maybe you should have made her put them back--jk. We went to an easter egg hunt in Springville and it was pretty good (for the 3 and under) and most parents let their kids do it--but quite a few couldn't help themselves and picked up a lot too. Weirdo's it's for kids. When is your bday--it's in April right?
Their dresses are so pretty! It looks like you guys had a great Easter!
They are so cute! I love that you wrote that you actually do kates hair because I always feel that way about Sienna. By the end of the day she ends up looking crazy!
your girls are as cute as ever! what a fun easter! how about that nice vegas weather!!! i think we might need to come visit! love ya!
Those pictures are all darling, I just love their dresses! i am so jelous of that GREEN grass!
They look so cute in their dresses. Sounds like you had a great Easter. Good food, great company and Easter candy. Some might call that perfect.
You guys did tons of fun stuff for easter! Your girls look super cute, as always!
What darling dresses! It would be fun to have two girls to dress in the same thing! Too cute! My kids wouldn't stop for a picture unless they had candy in there mouth either! Isn't your birthday soon?? I thought it was at the beginning of april! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i know it is probably really early, but I hope your day is great!
hey, do you even remember me? i found you from alysia's site, your blog is so cute and it's fun to catch up with your family. you guys are so cute. tatum
Post a Comment