Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thanks Grace!






I am fortunate enough to have a friend who is not only a wonderful friend but an awesome photographer as well. Grace is one of the first friends I made here in Las Vegas. I met her my first day at church and we hit it off right there at the drinking fountain! I could tell she would be one of those people that I would just click with and she has been a great friend ever since! She has taken my girls pictures several times and I always LOVE her work. Here are just a few of the many I have to choose from! Thanks so much Grace, I miss you already!

12 comments:

Kassey said...

your girls are so cute!! I love thier dresses!! How fun, the hard part is picking which ones to keep!!

Tim and Melissa said...

The pictures turned out awesome and your girls are just adorable!

Nances said...

Those are darling pictures--too precious!!! I was wondering where you were--not like you to leave us hanging with no posts for that long. Sounds like you had a blast. When are you coming up this way?

Bre said...

Those pictures are darling! I cant believe how beautiful your girls are! PRICELESS!

Anonymous said...

What treasure's these pictures will be. It is so fun to get these..I just can never narrow it down! I can't believe you came to Utah for two weeks and I missed seeing you again. We will be in St. George the last weekend in March. Maybe we could meet up. Also, I might be in Vegas the 18th and 19th of April. I would love to visit with you! Even if it is just lunch!

Jamie said...

Those pictures are so dang cute! You have two BEAUTIFUL little girls!

The Bagley Family said...

Wow! You have beautiful girls and your friend did an amazing job! Can't wait to see you soon!

The McClellan Clan said...

these are so cute!! I love them. She really does a great job!!! I love the girls outfits too. You always have them in the cutest clothes!!

Jami said...

My nieces are so adorable! I love those pictures and they look so grown up. Your friend does a great job.

Kade and Katie said...

how cute!! and you did a great job on the easter dresses! i love that you love to shop! i just barely ordered my kids stuff..hope it makes it on time! there i go again, shopping! glad to know i have someone to talk to about my bad habit! your girls are so adorable! great pictures! i wish i had a friend named grace! love ya!

Marleen said...

She did great. I just barely found out that Grace was doing photography. They turned out great.

Grace said...

I'm glad you are happy with the pictures. Your girls are so beautiful and thanks for always letting me take pictures of them.