
The girls and I headed to my sisters house in Springville almost 2 weeks ago and had so much fun. We went up for my nephews baptism and decided to stay a week and play. My girls always love going to visit their cousins and I always love hanging with my sisters. While we were in Utah we played (of course) shopped, went out to eat, watched movies and had lots of good laughs. I always have so much fun with my big sis Alecia. We act like a bunch of teenagers and are just big dorks! The girls were so excited to have Jas fly in to get us 9 days after we left Vegas. They really missed him and were so anxious to have there daddy back. It was so cute when we went to get him at the airport, I wish I would have had my camera handy. Kate just kept staring at him up and down and touching his face to make sure he was real. After picking up daddy we headed up to Logan to visit with our families for a couple of days before making the trip back. While in Logan we went to Hardware Ranch to visit the elk and enjoy the sleigh ride that we don't get to experience here in L.V. Grandma and Grandpa Wilcock had an Easter egg hunt for the girls on Monday before we left and as you can see in the pictures they really enjoyed the icky peeps! It was such a fun, relaxing trip that I am already planning another one! Here are some pictures from our trip.



10 comments:
The reindeer look so pretty. Sounds like you guys had so much fun. I love spending time with family. Glad to have you back though.
hi camille, i stalked you from tauna's blog! your girls are so darling! it sounds like you are loving vegas. my parents live their now, they love it too!
Sounds like you had an awesome trip. Can't wait to see you in just a couple weeks. Your still planning on St. George, right???
You make me jealous! I can't wait until I don't have a job and can visit my family for longer than a weekend. It looks like you had a great time!
I'm so jealous you went home. It looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry I couldn't get that header smaller.
YEAH your back. I can't tell you how much I missed your new posts. I swear, I was getting worried that something happened to YOU!!! Don't leave me hanging like that again!!!! I'm glad you had fun though!! Its always nice to see family. But we're family too ya know!!!!!! hehe
Take care
Hey, I just found your blog from Marleen's page. Very cute stuff! Also, I was wondering if I could take pics of your kids (or even the whole fam). I need a handful of people to beef up my portfolio before I launch my website. Let me know!
I was so excited to see a new post! Looks like you guys had a fun time! I love all the fun photos!
I was wondering if you were still alive...:). I'm jealous of your weather there. We had a freakin' blizzard last night! The girls are darling like always!
Looks fun! cute pics!
Post a Comment