After we got home, I decided I still wanted to color some eggs and so we did some more! Kate got very in to it. Obviously she doesn't understand the meaning of gentle yet. We ended up with a few cracked eggs.
(I promise I really do Kater's hair! Most of the pictures I take she has either just woken up or it's evening. This one had been a LONG day)!



3 comments:
Sounds busy and fun. Your girls are so cute and it's great that they have such close relations with friends when they're young.
You guys were much more exciting than we were. Sounds like a fun weekend. The girls look beautiful in their dresses.
coloring easter eggs are so fun. I bet your girls loved it! the pictures of your girls on easter are so cute. It's so fun to dress them up isn't it! oh and the pictures that your friend took are awesome. How fun!
Post a Comment