Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I LOVE spring!
I LOVE this time of year, especially in Las Vegas! We really don't get to enjoy the other 3 seasons but we do get spring! I have always loved this time of year because it is a time of new beginnings, it means summer is almost here, it is my B-day (although that isn't an exciting thing anymore) but with my birthday comes new clothes which I am always so anxious to purchase as soon as the weather warms up, and it's Easter and spring General Conference. I love that here in Vegas Spring starts in February. The only down side to this is that it also means swimuit season starts even sooner which means I should probably stop eating Easter candy like I only get it once a year...oh wait, I do! Never mind! We have been taking advantage of our 80 degree weather and hit the park everyday since coming back from Utah (I had to throw that in for all you Utahns) You all know you are welcome to come visit us and our nice warm weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aahhh, whatever do you mean about watching the sweets honey. Obviously you don't need to worry about such a thing. Wasn't you who said you got skinnier after having kids?
I am so jealous of your warm weather. This past week we finally warmed up to Vegas winter temps. I think the warmest day was 50 degrees. One of these I keep telling myself I'm going to come visit you. I just need to convince Jon. Actually I need to save up some money, now that I'm working, I can save a little quicker. Glad you had a fun time in Utah.
Post a Comment