
Last night for family night we decided to read out of Macy's scriptures. We read the story of Lehi and the Liahona. Jas compared the Liahona to his new GPS he got for his B-day. He must have got the point across because today we were using our new handy device and Macy asked me what it was called. I told her it was a navigational system. Macy wasn't content with that answer. She kept saying "No mom! What else is it called?" I kept repeating my answer. Then I asked her if the word she was thinking it was called was the Liahona and she was finally content that mom had guessed it! Macy had us read that same story again tonight. I think she thinks it's pretty neat that we have our own Liahona!
When we talked to Macy about President Hinckley passing away one of her first comments was:
"Who's going to take our money now?" It was a good laugh through the tears. I love this girl!



16 comments:
I love kids! How cute. I love the picture too.
She is such a sweetheart. Don't you just love the words that come out of their mouth. She is a such a smart girl and always has been.
She is so darling. I love how are kids can really be our comic relief. that picture is so sweet.
so cute. I'm glad you write it all down, what she says I forget to fast. I love the last part, about taking our money. She is one smart chica!!
You are so good to write down what they say. I really suck at that. Macy is so cute and she seems so grown up for her age. I love it.
She is so cute and funny. I am tagging you--see my blog for details. Any Utah plans in the near future?
Who's the professional photographer? Sheesh! She is so cute! I love when they say stuff like that!
What a cutie! It sounds just like something Adyson would say. Seriously if you ever come back to Utah we need to get these two together, they are like soul sisters. About Adyson's hair...It grows REALLY fast, so I have been tempted to chop it off, but the shortest I've ever really gotten it is just above her shoulders. I have to be able to pull it up.
First of all I just LOVE that picture! She is beautiful. I cant believe what they come up with to say. She sounds like she is so smart. I love it.
LOL...I love her! She is such a great personality--just like her mama! :)
that is so cute. on top of that your girls are adorable.... triple threat! :)
She is so cute. I can't wait for Owen to start talking.
That picture is so darling.
I love the GPS story!
Hey Cam
I wanted to let you know the link to my blog is wrong, I am assuming that is to me. It is http://wwwpaulandchristina.blogspot.com/
no period between paul and www, I know weird!
hey where are you. Its not like you to leave me hanging with out a new post for this long!! :)
I didnt know you were a blogger! Your girls are so cute!! See you at church!
Post a Comment