

My hubby turned 30 yesterday and I wanted to make it a little different because I know that when i get to 30 I am going to be a bit bummed so...I wanted to make it special. The night before his b-day I picked him up from work with a suitcase packed in the back and the girls staying with our friends and we headed to "The top of the world" restarauntat the top of the Stratosphere. I didn't know how Jas would handle it since he is afraid of heights but he did very well considering we were thousands of feet in the air and sitting on the very edge over looking Las Vegas. It was an amazing view (and I didn't even take my camera up with me?!) After dinner we went to a concert with Tim Migraw, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Elvis...yes it was only an impersinator concert but it was entertaining. The next day Jas was treated with a massage and then off to work. That day I hung over 30 pictures of Jas growing up and put them all over the house. That night we had friends over for cake (a white chocolate raspberry cake from nothing bundt cakes-yum) and ice cream and had some good laughs. Jas got some mens depends and a little pill (we will leave it at that). The girls were anxious to have him open the presents from them. I had taken them to the dollar store and told them to pick out whatever they wanted for daddy. I don't know who was more excited about the blue raspberry blow pops, basketball hoop and balls, dad or the girls! All together it was a really fun couple of days! Happy 30th babe!

7 comments:
You are such a cute wife! It sounds like you made his day very special!!! Lots of fun!
that is so cute!! you are the best wife!! Such good Idea's and I"m so sure he loved in and loved all you did. Good work girl!!
Wow, how fun are you! Those are some great ideas! Mike turns 30 in march. I might have to copy some of your ideas!
You are a great wife to do all that for him. I'm impressed...and think you need to post that recipe for your cake.
Hayley, I wish I had the recipe for the cake but...I bought it. go to www.nothingbundtcakes.com. Once you eat one of these, there is no going back!
totally fun! what a good wife you are! happy birthday jason!
Looks like fun! I hope I can give Jared as good as a 30th as you gave Jason! I am so glad I got to try the cake! Yummy!
Post a Comment