I Ithrew Macy a little Valentines day party with some of our friends. We had lunch, made sugar cookies and exchanged valentines in our homemade v-day boxes which brought back memories of being a kid again! I love an excuse to party! The pictures above are of Jack and Jeter (Macy and Kate's future husbands and check out the eyelashes on Jack!) Ellie, Macy,Stacy and Jack, Chloe, and Jen and Owen decorating their cookies. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of the ladies though...next time!
Friday, February 15, 2008
V-day Partay!
I Ithrew Macy a little Valentines day party with some of our friends. We had lunch, made sugar cookies and exchanged valentines in our homemade v-day boxes which brought back memories of being a kid again! I love an excuse to party! The pictures above are of Jack and Jeter (Macy and Kate's future husbands and check out the eyelashes on Jack!) Ellie, Macy,Stacy and Jack, Chloe, and Jen and Owen decorating their cookies. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of the ladies though...next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Hey girl, no prob. i'm glad you did something fun with your friend here. also i didn't invite you to mine because I was traumatized from the kids party (i'll email you about it) it has nothing to do with you but emial me your emial and i'll explain. :) yours looked sooo fun. :)
my email is mevbunnell@hotmail.com
you are tooooooo good!!!!! Man I wish I would have been there. That looks like a blast!!!!! Hope you had a good v-day!!!
What fun! You really know how to throw a party--wish we lived close so we could've come. I love the heart sandwiches and everything--you went all out. Your decor was too cute! I love the flowers too--tulips are also a favorite of mine. I want to plant a bunch in the spring...if that ever comes.
Macy's valentine is too sweet--I bet she loved getting all the gifts from him! Watch out--she's starting young :)
It looks like you had a great v-day! that is too funny about Macy and her crush. Miss you guys!
Those two little boys in the first picture are little hotties. It looks like you and the kids had tons of fun. You are such a good mom.
We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us.
How fun! I agree that you are smart to set up your girls with those two little guys. They are super cuties! :) It looks like you guys had a great V-Day. I love the party, tulips, etc. I can't wait to see you pretty soon!
What a great idea! I think we might just have to have a party next year! The picture of the cookies reminds me of when we made little halloweenor was it Valentines things for guys back in the Utah state days? I am not sure who they were for but I remember those sugar cookies. I think you need to share your sugar cookie recipe with us on your blog! Or, email me! I would love the recipe.
Oh, we miss the Fenton's. Looked like you guys had fun. Love the heart shaped foods.
I meant to comment about that skirt you made a few posts back but never did- wow, that was so impressive!! and so darn cute. I am very proud(not much of a sewing lady so I really was impressed;).
That looks like so much fun! What a cute group of little friends! Looks like you had a great V-day!
how fun! you are so creative. we went to a valentines party where they served heart shaped sandwiches too! The red heart jello jigglers look way festive. I'm a true believer of setting up my childrens marriages.... why not right!!!
Post a Comment