O.K., I know I already made a post about Valentines day but I just had to put these pictures up! This is a picture of Macy and her Valentine...really. This is Macy and Porter. Macy has a little bit of a crush on Porter and he found out about it and decided he wanted to give her a valentine. He gave her 2 stuffed animals and a bag full of candy and jewelry! He is such a good kid that I don't even mind the 8 year gap between them! What does age matter anyway?
Friday, February 15, 2008
Macy's Valentine
O.K., I know I already made a post about Valentines day but I just had to put these pictures up! This is a picture of Macy and her Valentine...really. This is Macy and Porter. Macy has a little bit of a crush on Porter and he found out about it and decided he wanted to give her a valentine. He gave her 2 stuffed animals and a bag full of candy and jewelry! He is such a good kid that I don't even mind the 8 year gap between them! What does age matter anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Well that's the age gap between Dave and I. HA! You never know!! HA! How cute!
That is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe that he gave her a valentine, what a sweet little boy! She is already a heart breaker like her mom!
Christina
Post a Comment