I always thought that it would be so fun to put my kids in matching outfits. It's just kind of hard with a boy and a girl. Bowen might look funny in a dress. They are so cute by the way.
This is my favorite, I love it when my girlies are running around in their jammies being buddies. It is very sweet. Your pictures always remind me of my kids. They are very much alike.
How fun for you to have two cute little girls to match. They are so cute. Way to go with your cute skirt too. It looks amazing! I taught myself to sew a few years ago but I've only made curtains and things with straight lines. I have just started with the digiscrapping too and I LOVE it! We just got photoshop and that is what I use to scrapbook and do my blog header. I can teach you how to change your background too. It is really easy after you do it once. Start looking around for some digital paper you like and then let me know and I'll help you. I like shabbyprincess.com and twopeasinabucket.com for digiscrapping. I have a huge list i'll get you. Sorry this is so long!! Good luck!
I love their little matching Pjs! My favorite moments are right when my kids wake up and are so sweet and loveable! They look like they play SO well together. I love it! Hey I have not heard from Lacie for a while but I do know she is expected her third baby ANY day now. And I think it is a boy. But they are doing great! But she has been in labor for like 3 weeks they say. NOT FUN! Happy Valentines to you too. Hope ya had fun! ITs good to hear from ya!
6 comments:
SUPER cute! I love that you put them in matching or coordinating outfits. They are adorable!
I always thought that it would be so fun to put my kids in matching outfits. It's just kind of hard with a boy and a girl. Bowen might look funny in a dress. They are so cute by the way.
This is my favorite, I love it when my girlies are running around in their jammies being buddies. It is very sweet. Your pictures always remind me of my kids. They are very much alike.
So cute. I haven't put my girls in matching anything. I think it's time for us to go shopping.
How fun for you to have two cute little girls to match. They are so cute. Way to go with your cute skirt too. It looks amazing! I taught myself to sew a few years ago but I've only made curtains and things with straight lines. I have just started with the digiscrapping too and I LOVE it! We just got photoshop and that is what I use to scrapbook and do my blog header. I can teach you how to change your background too. It is really easy after you do it once. Start looking around for some digital paper you like and then let me know and I'll help you. I like shabbyprincess.com and twopeasinabucket.com for digiscrapping. I have a huge list i'll get you. Sorry this is so long!! Good luck!
I love their little matching Pjs! My favorite moments are right when my kids wake up and are so sweet and loveable! They look like they play SO well together. I love it!
Hey I have not heard from Lacie for a while but I do know she is expected her third baby ANY day now. And I think it is a boy. But they are doing great! But she has been in labor for like 3 weeks they say. NOT FUN! Happy Valentines to you too. Hope ya had fun! ITs good to hear from ya!
Post a Comment