My girls are constantly making me laugh or smile (they can make me want to pull my hair out sometimes too but we'll save that for another post). I have been trying to keep up on all the funny things they say/do and have fallen short. Today when I was reading through them I realized that there were many that I haven't written that I've already forgotten! Anyway, I thought I would share a few.
Macy has been using some newer, bigger words lately and although she may not know what they mean she always seems to put them in the right context. Here are a few examples:
One night when we were cleaning up from the day I asked her where one of her toys was. She responded with "I bresumed it was in with my clothes".
On another occasion I noticed Macy kept rushing past me into my bedroom. When I asked her what she was doing she told me "I am getting puzzles and toys for Kate so that she is content".
One Sunday I was getting Macy ready when she said "I love you mom" I responded with "I heart you Macy". Macy didn't miss a beat and responded with "That's not an option!"
Macy was a little plugged up last week and she kept saying "Mom, I'm congested." It sounded so funny coming from a little person.
Some other classics are just some funnies that she's said recently.
One day I while Kate was sleeping Macy and I were hanging out doing our own thing upstairs. All the sudden Macy goes "Something stinks and it's not me!" I busted up laughing because it was so out of the blue, I couldn't smell anything and knew that she must be smelling herself. After going back and forth a couple of time as to who it was Macy sits there for a minute and then says: "Maybe it smells like a chicken not cooked stinky!" Needless to say she headed to the bathroom right after that!
Jas was wrestling around with Kate on the floor when Macy yells "Stop dad! Your'e going to give her side burns (carpet burn)"
Our little Kater has been saying more and more everyday. She is quite the little copy-cat as well so you have to watch what you do! Here are a few of her latest words:
Walla= Cinderella
No white= Snow White
Apo= open
It dippin= It's skippin
wok-a-by-baby= rock a bye baby (she requests this song sung to her everytime she has to go to sleep)
bekast= breakfast
ni-ni= night night
gumpa= grandpa
I'm sure there are more, we just haven't figured them out yet. She keeps us guessing! They are so much fun!



12 comments:
what a bunch of cuties. i had a great time at our lunch too except that i have to start a speech class with nicholas on wednesday from 9:30 to 12. ahhhhh. fun! anyways, i'm having a kids valentines party and i'd love for you to come and bring the girls. it's feb 13, wed at 12:30-2pm. let me knwo if you can come. i can't believe kate is talking so much, nicholas hardly says anything... :)
Seriously, these are my favorite posts. I just love what comes out of their mouths.. and those words are mighty big for such a little girl! It's amazing what they pick up on. cute.cute.
I love love these posts. Your kids are so stinkin cute. I don't believe they are talking so well. How fun. You always have them looking so cute!
steph
Wow that is quite the vocabulary. She always has been a little smartie. When I opened up your blog and saw that picture of Kate I saw a glimpse of Jenni when she was little, although I've never really noticed it in any other pictures before.
I am jealous you guys are riding bikes! What I wouldn't give to go with the kids outside to ride bikes. I just love all of the cute stories. I am with, these kids are so fun! Your girls are just to cute!
I'm so glad you share these moments with us! I need to do better at writing things down that Carson is saying. It is so funny to hear what these kids pick up on and say. Your girls are darling!
They are so very cute. You are such a great mom.
You have such adorable girls! I can't believe how grown up Macy is - what a little smartie!
They are so cute! Halle has started to copy Bowen tons. I love when they start to communicate. It makes things so much easier. When is your next visit?
Super, super cute. I love the things children say--especially their interpretation of certain words. Your girls are absolutely adorable. When are you coming to town again? Or will I see you in Vegas next?! Yippee for girls trips! :)
Such cuties! That's so fun to be best buddies. I love all the things they are saying. You'll have to check my blog--you must have baby-dar because last time we saw you and you said you thought I would be pregnant really soon, I already was just wasn't ready to tell yet.
YEAH...i found your blog page. now that I am no longer in your ward we can keep in touch this way at least. I'm so sad to be out of the ward. Check out our page. by the way...your girls are adorable. they make me so excited for mine to be here.
Post a Comment