This post is very random but I just wanted to share a few photos that made me smile as I was looking through my pictures. I noticed that I have millions of pictures of Macy and her friends and I am so grateful, especially now that we won't be as close to some of them. I do however need more of my friends. You all mean so much to me and I am really going to miss you guys when I leave L.V. I do look forward to seeing more of you Utahns though!!!!
Cinco de Mayo Pinata Loot!
My cute friend Ashley with her babies Syrus and Mya
Me, Alysia, Stephanie, Janet



5 comments:
Looks like you have great friends in Vegas and such cute friends for your kids as well. IT always makes a difference with the people you are around! But I am excited to have you in Utah and we could get together for play dates!
aren't friends the best. Ya its really hard when you move away from them, I've gone through that a couple times now, and I absolutely hate it. I was just thinking though, I think that its funny. I lived in oregon and i think you were in Washington. then you moved to vegas, I was in St. George, now your in Northern utah and I am too. We keep moving around the sam time, to the same area's. Maybe its a clue we are supposed to hook up or something.!!
You always looks so cute. I can't wait for you to move back. When is the official day? Let us know if you need help. Oh, your girls are too cute.
i am so jealous you guys are all hanging out...the spokane crowd, i miss everybody, tell them hi!!!! i got your message, i am glad you found mine. it's fun to reconnect with people in the blog world. =)
Camille, just looking at your pics makes my heart ache a little. When we left all our good friends in St. George I thought I would die. They had become our family. It was bitter sweet though because I was excited to come home to friends and family. I'm excited your coming back and hope the move goes well for you. Keep blogging and your friends will stay close as ever...it's a neat thing!
Post a Comment