My sweetie surprised me with a mothers day gift early this year (only a week).
On Saturday night I was in the girls room playing with Kate when Macy and Jas walked in with the video camera and my first clue. He sent me on a scavenger hunt all over the house. It was really sweet and I could tell he had put a lot of thought in to each clue. Finally after sending me everywhere, I came upon this beauty(it is a Kenmore Progressive Inteliclean). Now, some may think that a vacuum may not seem that exciting but when you have been without one for over a month and have to borrow your friends and you haven't seen your carpet for 3 weeks...it is a beautiful sight to behold! So there she was, in all her glory and little did I know what this amazing machine could do. Let me just say that with all her gadgets, attachments and amazing features, I could vacuum everyday and count it as a hobby. It is AMAZING! Of course with my hubby he has to research everything. He found this one through Consumer Report. It has been ranked #1 for the last 4 years and after using it once you will know why. For anyone in the market for a new vacuum, give me a call!
Thanks Babe! I love our new addition!




6 comments:
Hey girly! Do you have to time to see us this weekend? We are coming tomorrow and will be there through Mon. Even if it's a quick drink at Sonic or something, we still want to see you and the girls! Let me know....
I need a new vacuum soo badly! I will have to check it out! Thanks too for the book recommendation! I love inspiring books!
I told my sister to check out Consumer Report for a vacuum and she got that same one. It must be a great vacuum. Lucky you. I'm hoping mine dies out soon so I can go get me one too.
Wow! Lucky you! I've been debating about a new vacuum for quite a while now. I'll have to check this one out and maybe it can be my mother's day gift too. Yay!
That's funny that Jas likes to research everything because Rob is the same way. When it came to choosing a baby monitor I don't know how many reviews he looked at. What a sweet husband you have! Congrats on the vacuum! :)
Don't be ashamed. I love my vacuum as well. I dedicated a post to mine also. It was back in Nov. if you check it out. We'd love to see you whenever we can. We have a few fam. reunions and should be around Logan this summer too. We'll find ya!
Post a Comment