Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A great mothers day gift...


For anyone out there still searching for a gift for mom for Mothers day...this book is so sweet. My cute sister gave it to me for my b-day because I am so lucky to have my two daughters. This book will make you appreciate your own mom more and as a mom yourself, want to be a better one. Here are just a few lines from the book...
A daughter needs a mom...to share in her excitement when she falls in love for the first time.
to share her daydreams with her.
who wants to help make her wishes come true.
to love her for who she is.
A daughter needs a mom...to tell her the road to happiness is not always straight.
to explain that the sweetest flower may not always be the prettiest.
to instill patience in her.
who never grows tired of holding hands.
A daughter needs a mom to teach her that she should know herself better than anyone else does.
Even if you don't get it for your mom, I suggest it for anyone that has a daughter.

3 comments:

Bre said...

thanks for the tip, I had some stuff for my mom already and this seems like the perfect gift to "top it off"! Any ideas for a mother in law that hates the "girlie stuff" and home decor? I have the hardest time with her. By the way Dax is sitting here with me and says she is SO cute (about your girls) "she is laughing".

Kade and Katie said...

thanks for the help! how did you know i'm such a last minute girl! i'll forsure check it out. love ya!

Marleen said...

Thank you. I still need a gift for my mom. I'll have to check it out.