Macy tag:
*Macy is very tall. She always has been. When she was born she was in the 95th percentile and i don't think it has ever dropped below the 75th percentile for her height. Our pediatrician estimated that he thinks she will be 5' 10 when she is older. Go Mace!
*Macy is my softie. She is very sensetive. You never know what is going to bring on the tears with this girl. The first time I realized this was after her first birthday. Jas had put together a whole bunch of pictures of Macy's first year to some music. Still to this day Macy can't watch it without getting emotional (very teary). She is always concerned about others and doesn't like it when someone is upset. She really doesn't like it if Kate ever has to sit in "time-out".
*I have mentioned this one before but Macy LOOOOOVES baby dolls. Usually the first question out of her mouth when we are going anywhere is "Are there babies?" I don't even remember what life was like before there were dolls to be picked up in every room of the house. I love watching her be a little mommy to all her dollies.
*Macy can remember (in detail) more than I can. It kind of scares me. She can start asking me or telling me about something that happened months, even a year earlier and remember names and places that are one time events or places. She has done this ever since she could talk.
*Going along with the last fact about Macy. She has this sixth sense. Any time she hears that someone is pregnant, she will immediately tell me what they are going to have. I have friends call me up just to get Macy's prediction and she has never been wrong!
*Macy has a funny little quirk. If she eats a peanut butter sandwich, she asks for 2 seperate sandwiches. One with just p.b. and one with just jam or honey. She doesn't like them together.
*Macy is my little shadow and this is no exageration. She does not leave my side! This is sometimes...o.k. always difficult! I can't leave the room without her right behind me. I have to sneak out if I want any alone time. It is kind of hard sometimes but then i think of the day that will come that she wont want me around and friends will be more important and I try to make the most of it and enjoy my little bud.
Kate tag:
*Kate is a little ham. She is my entertainment on a regular basis. She loves to get you to laugh and she says the funniest things. Her favorite line is any time she farts or anyone else for that matter (Macy) she says "Rumble-bum!" and busts up laughing which in turn gets everyone else laughing as well.
*Kate can make you feel like you have just broken her heart in a matter of seconds. She has one of the saddest cries ever.
*Kate has a bedtime ritual that you must do every time you lay her down and that is sing "Rock-a-bye baby". You can't get away with just a one time thing either. She loves it and has it memorized because we sing it at least 10 times a day!
*Katers latest thing is "I scared" or "It scary". I don't know where she learned this but she says it constantly, sometimes in context but most the time just because!
*I tend to be very protective of Kate because of the rough start she had in the beginning (countless I.V's, spinal taps, cathaters). I get emotional just taking her to her checkups because she immediately knows what is going to happen and she starts screaming even before we get in to the room.
*Katers is my "smartie-pants". I may be just a little bias but she knows her colors and can count to 5 and has gone to 8 before! She loves trying to do whatever her big sis does and so she is constantly copying or trying new things.



No comments:
Post a Comment