Thursday, June 12, 2008

One last Hoo-Rah!












The weekend before moving to Utah we went with some of our friends to stay at their cabin and go visit Zions. We have shared lots of fun times with the Bischoff's and even though we won't be as close, we are glad they are following us to Utah! Thanks for the fun weekend "B's"!
I had been to Zion National Park before but had forgotten how amazing it is. It is so beautiful. To look all around and see things that are thousands of years old I just kept thinking how blessed I feel to live in such a beautiful part of the world. *I had to post the picture of the squirrel. Kate held the whole party up for about 5 minutes because she just couldn't leave the little guy. She kept saying "Bye Sqwil. See ya next time!"
After Zions we headed in to St. George for some Blue Bunny ice cream. Once again I thought to myself..."I am so lucky to live where there is Blue Bunny ice cream!" Oh, life's simple pleasures!

No comments: