Friday, June 13, 2008

Back in business!

We're here! I know I have already posted a handful already tonight but I just wanted to let everyone know that we have made it safe and that we are doing good! We do really miss the sun though. I just started reading the Twilight series and I feel like I can really relate to the main character...moves from Arizona to a small town in Washington where the rain never stops. I feel like I am right there with her! Although their are things that I miss about Las Vegas, we are enjoying many things about being back in Utah and being with our family and long time friends. I have just posted several new blog posts so you can see what's been going on since I last checked in...sorry, I know it's a lot!

18 comments:

Baxter's said...

Glad you found us. I haven't really advertised the blog much. I am doing it for a family journal(to print out in a year) and for the Grandmas and Grandpas that live far away. You are more than welcome to visit. :-) Macy and Kate are too cute. DId you move to Washington? Utah? Or are you still in Vegas?

tatum said...

i can't get over how cute your little family is. seriously, i am so glad we have reconnected, sorry i have been a little out of it. i will be back to post more later this weekend but i wanted to answer your questions about the cupcakes for sure..i am starting a cupcake business from home, go to bumblecakes.blogspot.com and see the others for ideas, but i used fondant, it's like playdough, you roll it out and cut it with cookie cutters and brush water on the back to make it stick to the cupcakes. really easy, if you want to ask me more about it email me at tatummerrill@msn.com. good luck, it's fun to do different things. today i am doing a golf themed party. =)

Marianne said...

hey girl, i'm glad to see that you are settling in as well. we'll have to get together... keep me update. :)

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Your little family is so cute! I've been checking in on your blog ever since you commented on mine and it's fun to see some new posts! . . . Has it really been over 5 years since the good old days at New Horizons?? Crazy!

Alysia said...

I am glad that you are back in buisness. I have been missing reading your cute blog. It looks like you are having fun. Ellie has been asking about Macy so we will have to plan a get together.

Tara said...

Hey, i just emailed you so check it out. By the way..I LOVE the Twilight series!!! I am about to start the 3rd book.

Nances said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited you are here. It just sucks that the road to Logan is closed...but we will have to get together soon and hang out! I loved the Twilight series they are such a fun and quick read.
See you soon!

Jen said...

It's good to see you blogging again. We miss you guys, I think Owen really misses hanging out with all the girls! We will be in Utah the end of next month, maybe we can get together.

Haueter Photography said...

Cute posts! Sorry that I haven't seen you yet! Things have been crazy busy. Your girls are so cute and you look so good in every picture.

Heidi Kjar said...

It was fun looking at all your new posts! Welcome back!

Bre said...

It looks like you have been busy and having fun! We are up for a play date when you are up for it. SO where are you guys living then, did you find a house?

emandtrev said...

I can't wait to see you! I'm in Houston this week, but am hoping our Layton trip works out for next. I am so excited you're back in town!

emandtrev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kade and Katie said...

i couldn't be happier about your move to utah! so glad you guys are here! i'll start delivering the "treats" to my neighbors! :) love you tons!

The Cox Family said...

How can I get in touch w/ you? We must chat soon. Contact me when you have a free moment in life (ha ha, do we ever)? -B C**

Rob and Mercedi said...

SO many cute photos! I'm glad you made the move safe and sound and had some fun too! There's nothing like being close to family. I'm filled with envy!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are back in Utah! It should be easier to see each other! I would love to go and do something fun, or meet for lunch..I think Rylee and Macy would play good together! Call me when you have a day that works! We are always up for a fun day!! I hope everything is going good! And that you are getting settled!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Hey! I've been blog stalking and I found you guys. Your girls are adorable, and you're as gorgeous as ever! I'm glad you're in Utah now.
Angie