Friday, June 27, 2008

"Twilight Zone"

Because of my decision to jump on the "Twilight" bandwagon, I have been neglecting many responsibilites, one being blogging. I am addicted and somewhat feel a little guilty. I now know why everyone is dying over this book. I find myself getting butterflies when I read it. I get so anxious when I have things that have to get done because it only pushes back my reading!

4 comments:

Grace said...

I just started reading this as well. I thought everyone but me has read it. I'm neglecting my suties as well. But am almost finished so then I won't be neglecting them (until I start the 2nd one).

Kassey said...

I love that you say all this. I am the exact same way. I am rereading the books for the third time so I will not forget anything when the 4th one comes out. James thinks that I am crazy!! But I love them, I think that I am on the verge of obsession!!

Jon and Tara Harper said...

I guess I need to read these books. You are the 4th person I've heard or talked to that is reading them, and everyone says they same thing. I'm a bad mom, because I neglect my kids and other things so I can read. Maybe I should read them before I start having kids.

Alysia said...

I am glad that you are finally reading it so that we can be in love with Edward together!