I am so lame for not being able to get ahold of you, I promise that I will call next time we are in town-perhaps life will not be so crazy then (yeah, right!).
Great job! Those girls are so adorable. I just love Macys outfit and Kates new haircut! Cute cute pics! I jumped onto the Twilight bandwagon also...so I understand...they really are so good and so hard to put down!
I love the pic. of Macy in the chair with the hat too. Your girls are so beautiful, and I think the one of Kate it so cute just her little face looking at the camera!!
What darling pictures! Did you take these yourself? You should set up shop, they are great! Macy looks so grown up? So I still haven't heard from ya'? When are we gonna catch up?
15 comments:
Super cute! I love the one with Macy on the chair. Way to go Cam!
Good job. Very cute. Also, thank you for all of your sentiments. It has been nice to have supportive friends. Thanks.
I am so lame for not being able to get ahold of you, I promise that I will call next time we are in town-perhaps life will not be so crazy then (yeah, right!).
PS- I LOVE the pics of Macy.
Great job. My fav is the one of Macy on the chair as well.
Great job! Those girls are so adorable. I just love Macys outfit and Kates new haircut! Cute cute pics! I jumped onto the Twilight bandwagon also...so I understand...they really are so good and so hard to put down!
VERY cute! I love Macy's little outfits! You always have them dressed up so cute.
Your girls are just darling! I thought Macy looked like a miniture camille in that picture! Cute!
Your girls are just darling! I thought Macy looked like a miniture camille in that picture! Cute!
nice job on the pictures-they look great! The background looks very familiar! :o) I can't wait to see you guys!
I love Kate's hair. Did you cut it again? The pictures are so cute..are you for hire? :)
I love the pic. of Macy in the chair with the hat too. Your girls are so beautiful, and I think the one of Kate it so cute just her little face looking at the camera!!
Too cute! I love Kate's haircut. When are we going to get them together to play? I really want to see you guys.
What darling pictures! Did you take these yourself? You should set up shop, they are great! Macy looks so grown up? So I still haven't heard from ya'? When are we gonna catch up?
did you take these pictures? way cute, what camera do you have?
Post a Comment