I miss these girls so much. I learned so much from these amazing girls while I was the Laurel advisor. They all broght so much to the lessons and I truly learned more from them than I ever taught them. I always looked forward to Wednesday nights. Those were some good times (I am still sorry Juelaine for almost running you over during the video scavenger hunt!)
Thursday, June 12, 2008
My crazy Laurels!
I miss these girls so much. I learned so much from these amazing girls while I was the Laurel advisor. They all broght so much to the lessons and I truly learned more from them than I ever taught them. I always looked forward to Wednesday nights. Those were some good times (I am still sorry Juelaine for almost running you over during the video scavenger hunt!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment