
We had such a fun 4th of July. It was so relaxing and fun at the same time. It reminded me a lot of when I was a kid. We headed down to Springville on Thursday night after the Logan fireworks,to stay with my sister Alecia. The morning of the 4th we headed out to the famous Provo parade. I was excited to meet up with the Hanseens, some of our closest friends who are back in Vegas. They had arrived in Provo early that morning (around 1 a.m.)and headed straight to the parade route in which they landed us some awesome seats! Thanks Hanseens! I have to have a parade to make it really feel like the 4th of July. My girls loved all the amazing floats, princesses, cheerleaders and children singing. It was a lot of fun.The rest of the day we hung out in the back yard playing in the pool and just hanging out. That night we headed to the stadium of fire fireworks. Again the Hanseens had saved us some great seats right outside the baseball diamond almost directly under where they are launched. We hung out, ate, and enjoyed some sparklers!
The next morning we headed to the hot air balloon launch. This too was fun because Macy is always asking if she can ride in one. Although we didn't get to ride in one, we got to see all of them take off which was pretty neat. We then headed out for some breakfast and Krispy Kreme (yes I have been dreading getting on the scale after this trip)! After all that we headed back home for some naps and movies. After that was some shopping, some guitar hero (and let me add that with my allergies I did a rockin job at Bon Jovi) and some neighborhood fireworks put on by my bro.-in-law and nephew. They really got in to it, doing a grand finale and all.
It really was a great fourth and I feel so blessed to live in this country that allows me to live the life I have. I am so proud to be an American!



16 comments:
Hey Camille! This is your cousin Nicole. I hope you don't mind that I looked at your blog. I saw the link to it from Tara's blog. You have such a cute little family!
Sounds and looks like a great time! I can't believe you've been back how long and I still haven't seen you?! Boo!! We need to plan something once all the July busy-ness settles down a little!
can we join you next year? that all sounds so fun. does alecia have an extra room for us? you hit up some great 4th fun it sounds like! we need to hang out, call me!
Cute pics. You guys were way busy with tons of fun things to do. When do we get to see you guys. We ran into Jeremy the other night. That is cool that him and Jas get to work so close together. Anyway, your girls are the cutest.
p.s. How do you put the pics in a collage like that? I am not very blog smart.
So fun! Looks like you had a busy weekend! We can't wait to see you! Are you planning on coming down on the 2nd?
fun, fun, fun! We will have to do a parade sometime.. I know my boys would love it..
Looks like you had a great time. I love the 4th of July. Awesome that the Hanseen's were there.
Sounds like your 4th was a little bit more exciting than ours. Jon's family was at the Provo parade that day too. I was prety homesick on the 4th. I was wishing we could be in Utah with family too. We had a good day with our friends though too. Will you email me and tell me how to post my pictures like you did. I don't know how and it's the perfect way to post a lot of pictures all at once and in a smaller space? Thanks. I'll see you in a few weeks.
Camille looks like you guys are having a great summer...your 4th looked like a ton of fun. I love, love the pics you took of your girls. They are so dang adorable. Hey email me your phone number and new address here in Logan...mkhaycock@yahoo.com
What a fun fourth! We are around this week! Just give us a call if you come our way!
SISTER WILCOCK!!!!!!!! This is Shelby on Sarah's blog. I tried to call you yesterday, but your phone was off :/ it made me sad. I miss you soooooooo much :( You need to come back and visit me. Plus i never got to babysit your kids. So did you get texting yet??? You NEED to get it so we can text and keep up w/ each other. well i want you to know that i love you soooo much and i need your e-mail :]
<3 Shelby
Cute pics! looks like you guys had a great weekend. I cannot believe you have been here a month and a 1/2 and we have not seen each other yet! Where are your priorities--just kidding. But really let's get together soon.
how's CV...looks like you had a great 4th. We might see you at the Hyde Park Fireworks this weekend. The Hawkins have a family renioun planned around the HP festivities. You and your girls are so cute.
i love how you put all those pictures together, how did you do that?
CAMILLE!!! I am so happy I found you on here!! You and your family are just dang cute! Miss you!!
Hey Camille!!! It's Gina DeMarco. I was on Jena's blog and saw your blog. I didn't get chance to give you our blog before you moved. So, here it is
http://shhstorytime.blogspot.com.
Our e-mail is eternalyloved@gmail.com
Your pictures are adorable!!!
Post a Comment