Sunday, July 27, 2008

Please pray for Madalyn



Saturday morning doctors found a tumor growing on my little neice Madalyn's brain. She will be undergoing surgery on Sunday morning to have the tumor removed. The doctors also found spots on her spine which will most likely have to be taken care of with Chemotherapy. This is of course a difficult time for my family, especially my sister. Please keep Madalyn in your prayers over the next few days. I know from experience the strength and peace you find in difficult times when others are aware and keep you in their thoughts and prayers. Thank you!

11 comments:

Meagan said...

So sorry to hear about Madalyn...we will definitely keep her in our thoughts and prayers. We know the strength of prayer is more powerful than anything. We hope her surgery this morning goes well and that chemo does too.

The Cox Family said...

Our prayers are with Madalyn and the rest of your family.

AJ Gorham said...

Just came accross your blog and thought I would say hi! You have a beautiful family. I will pray for your family and for all to go well with the surgery. Take care! Amber Gardner-Gorham

Mason Family said...

I am so sorry, i know what is going through your mind, my little niece had the same thing and they caught fast enought she went through Chemo and radiation but she is still here, still with some problems but she is here and as beautiful as ever. If you need anything please let me know or is your sister needs someone to talk to or ask questions let me know and the my cousin would love to help her. we will pray for her and i wish you and your family the best.

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

We are thinking of you and sweet Madelyn and will definitely keep her in our prayers. So sorry to hear that your family has to deal with this. It's amazing to me how many families are affected by cancer. I hope all went well with surgery and that she is recovering. Please let us do anything we can to help, if you want a day to go help your sis, bring your girls to my house. Hang in there!

Hayley said...

I cannot imagine how hard this must be for them and will be praying for your family. I know it makes a difference!

Heidi Kjar said...

I am so sorry Camille.
I will pray for her tonight.

The McClellan Clan said...

You are truly in our prayers!! Keep your chin up and tell your sister to also. Good luck!

Marleen said...

I'm so sorry for your family. I will be praying for Madalyn. I know how it feels to feel helpless yet know all one can do is to rely on God. Such special souls are being born at this time to have to endure such hardships at such a young age.

Tara said...

Camille, I am SO sorry to hear about your beautiful niece, Madalyn. We will keep her and your family in our prayers. Let us know how her surgery went. I wish there was more we could do for you.

Bre said...

I am SO sorry to hear about the bad news, I will for sure keep you ALL in our prayers, good luck and I hope all goes well.

Would love to get together!