Wednesday, July 23, 2008


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Jason DeMarco said...

I all the Disney Princesses! I do not know if I can pick one? Where did you get that Aerial quote?

Jason DeMarco said...

Hi again. I guess I am Cinderella. Thanks for sharing, that was really darling. I hope you do not mind, but I posted it on my blog too.

Melissa Hernandez said...

You are the only other person (besides me) that i have seen with Ariel, when I was taking the test I thought there is no way by these crazy questions, it will get my personality! There is only one word my husband uses to describe me and that's "fiesty"-well, I guess the test really works :O) Are you glad to be back home in the valley?