Your girls are so cute together on the posts below! Also that is so cool about Justin! Way to go Justin- it has been so fun knowing someone that is in the Olympics- I am so proud that I went to high school with him...I bet it is fun as family to cheer him on and be a part of all of it!!
Cute pictures looks like you have had a lot of fun, oh but wait i haven't seen you or heard from the wilcocks yet. ha ha!! You guys are bums, we have been trying to hook up with each others and our schedules never work out. next time you come down call or we will just need to find time do get together. It is good to see pics of your family. We will get in touch with your guys sometime.
9 comments:
Such a funny picture. I know that feeling of not being ready. I hope the coming days you have dry floors and beds. Good luck.
Yeah for Kate! You both will make it!
You go!!! You are an example to us all. I still have 3 in diapers! Miss you guys!
Your girls are so cute together on the posts below! Also that is so cool about Justin! Way to go Justin- it has been so fun knowing someone that is in the Olympics- I am so proud that I went to high school with him...I bet it is fun as family to cheer him on and be a part of all of it!!
ps. I love the music on your blog- that "new soul" song is way cool- I'll have to download that.
Oh I really need to be less lazy! I keep thinking I am going to really try, and then I just don't. I hope it goes good for you!
Cute pictures looks like you have had a lot of fun, oh but wait i haven't seen you or heard from the wilcocks yet. ha ha!! You guys are bums, we have been trying to hook up with each others and our schedules never work out. next time you come down call or we will just need to find time do get together. It is good to see pics of your family. We will get in touch with your guys sometime.
I love the Pic! Good Luck, I'm still dreading the day that I'm going to have to do this with Ellie!
Super cute! Good luck with the potty training--I loved it! Haha. :)
Post a Comment