Monday, July 28, 2008
Update on Madalyn
Thank you to all who have prayed in Madalyns behalf. They have been felt! Madalyn's surgery went well. The Surgeon who performed the surgery was pleasantly surprised. The surgery only took about 4 hours. He feels pretty certain that the tumor was benign (not cancerous) but we won't know for sure until the results come back from the lab. The bad news is that today Madalyn had another MRI and they think that part of the tumor may have been missed and is still in there. This means another surgery. Madayln is also still throwing up and has a fever that won't break. These are not good signs. They still have to tackle the spots on her spine as well. They are hoping that if the tumor comes back negative, that will mean that the spots aren't cancerous as well. We are praying for the best! Thank you to all of you who have left comments and kept Madalyn in your thoughts and prayers. They are appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I am so glad to hear the surgery went well. We are keeping her and your sister's family in our payers. The power of prayers is amazing. Plaeas, let us know if there is anything that we can do, or if you just want to talk. Our e-mail is eternalyloved@gmail.com.
I felt so bad when Jas told me about the news. I'm so sorry your family is having to deal with this. Please keep me updated. We will definitely be praying for her.
Camille,
My mom has been keeping us posted on the latest news. We are praying everyday for her and your family. We hope your dad is feeling better too. We will keep you guys in our prayers. Take care.
Such great news that the surgery went well. We have been praying for her every night, Dax asked who she was so I showed him the beautiful pic. of her on your blog. What a sweet little thing. I hope the next surgery goes as well, and we will keep her in our prayers still:) I hope she feels better soon!!!
its not fair that things like this happen to little ones, just know I am thinking about you and praying for your family. and it was so fun to run into you the other week!!
I am glad that the surgery went well. We will continue to keep her and you all in our prayers.
So on Friday we are going to eat at Juniper take out at 8:30pm, then we will head over to Waldon Books after we are done with dinner. You should come it is going to be fun, even if you don't buy still come. Let me know!
that frustrates me, it's a repeat of everything i remember about last year. i am just so sad for her and her family. but like someone said before, miracles happen everyday, especially for little angels like her who truely deserve them. hugs for madalyn.
Post a Comment