Soon after I posted the update on Madalyn, we recieved some news that we were hoping we would not have to hear. Madalyn was diagnosed with cancer. The results from the lab came back showing that Madalyn has a rare and aggressive cancer. Because of the aggressive nature of this cancer, Madalyn will have to start undergoing chemotherapy every month until she is old enough to have radiation.
We are staying positive and praying for comfort for our little Madalyn. She is still trying to recover from her surgery.She will start her chemotherapy as soon as she has healed and her little body is stronger.
I went to see her on Wednesday. She looked like a little angel laying there with her cute little head of curls lying on her pillow. She looked amazing, especially considering what she has been through...it's just hard seeing her there.
Through all of this, my family has been continualy blessed to have the comfort and peace that only comes from a loving Father in Heaven. We continue to have faith in the wonderful Doctors working in Madalyn's behalf. We know that the Lord has a plan for Madalyn and hope and pray that her mission will continue to be here on earth. We know that there are many angels on the other side watching over our sweet little Madalyn. Her twin brother Eli is too young to realize what is going on right now but I know that he needs her with him. There is never one without the other.



14 comments:
Camille, I am so sorry. It's not fair that someone so little has to go through such terrible things. Our prayers are with you.
i'm so sorry to hear that. we'll pray for her and her family. thats amazing that she has a twin, maybe he'll be able to help her through it in ways no one else will.
We are so very sorry to hear the results. We will keep her and your family in our prayers. Miracles happen everyday.
I am SO sorry to hear the news. She truly is so beautiful and i just feel so bad she is so young and so she cant understand it. Our prayers are with you !
Cammille, I am sorry that you and your family are going through this. I am just so grateful that you and your family have the gospel. I know that Heavenly Father is watching over all of you with His loving care. Love you guys and we are keeping you all in our prayers.
We were devastated to hear the results of the test. Our hearts go out to Trishelle and the whole family. Please let her know her family is in our prayers.
You and your family are truly in our prayers!!! I can only imagine what I would feel like in this situation. God is totally with you guys through all this!! Take care of your selves so you can all be there to take care of her!! Good luck and God Bless!!
I don't even know this sweet little girl, but it just breaks my heart knowing that any child should have to go through anything like this. We will keep her in our prayers!
I cannot imagine watching your child go through this. Seriously-it would be a nightmare. We are thinking and praying for your family.
I am sorry, this is something that you hope your family will never have to go through. We will keep her in our prayers. Let us know if you need anything.
oh that breaks my heart, i read this the other day and was just checking to see if there was anything new. kids are sometimes so much stronger than us adults and they teach us so much about the way we need to be.....humbling for sure. we will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.
Wow, I am so sorry that your family is going through this. What a little trooper. If you need anything, please let us know. You are all in our prayers.
I would love to write to your sister a few of my thoughts. Please email me at stephaniewaite@gmail.com so I can write a bit more privately.
My prayers go out to you, your family and Madalyn. I know exactly how much you all need them right now.
much love,
Stephanie
www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com
Wow! I am so sorry! We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment