Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our 24th: parade, Bear Lake, Twin Falls temple and trip with Nymans


















6 comments:

Jami said...

How fun that you went to Bear Lake! I love the pictures of the girls on the beach. Aren't you so sad "so you think you can dance" is almost over?
I think it's between Joshua and Katie but I'm kind of thinking Katie will win. Then again I'm probably wrong because I was very surprised to see Chelsie and Will go home. I guess we'll find out tonight!

Jason DeMarco said...

Love the photos! So, much fun! Maybe, next time we will tag along!

..... said...

you have such a cute family!

Bre said...

So much fun. Looks like you have had a fun busy summer

juice said...

Jason looks pretty good up on that board. Maybe he should have been the diver in the family!

The Bagley Family said...

Too fun! I love the pics of your girls at the temple! DARLING! I miss you and hope to see you soon!