
I just wanted to wish my little girl the best birthday a 4 year old could have!
I love you so so much Macy! Four years ago today you made me feel like the happiest mom ever! You have grown up so much and I have loved sharing your four years of life with you. The good times, and even the terrible twos!
I love how you are such a sensetive little girl who's always concerned with those around you. I love your creative side that loves to find something exciting in you do. I hope you always find the good and keep smiling. I love the way you are such a little mommy to your hundreds of babies (dolls) and to your little sister that thinks you are the greatest. I love how in tune you are to things that are beyond even my knowledge. You remember so many details, even down to things that happened when you were a baby. I admire the great love you have for your Heavenly Father. You are such a sweet little girl and I hope you know today and always how much you are loved! We love you, Mommy, Daddy and Katers.
I love you so so much Macy! Four years ago today you made me feel like the happiest mom ever! You have grown up so much and I have loved sharing your four years of life with you. The good times, and even the terrible twos!
I love how you are such a sensetive little girl who's always concerned with those around you. I love your creative side that loves to find something exciting in you do. I hope you always find the good and keep smiling. I love the way you are such a little mommy to your hundreds of babies (dolls) and to your little sister that thinks you are the greatest. I love how in tune you are to things that are beyond even my knowledge. You remember so many details, even down to things that happened when you were a baby. I admire the great love you have for your Heavenly Father. You are such a sweet little girl and I hope you know today and always how much you are loved! We love you, Mommy, Daddy and Katers.




10 comments:
I was glad she finally wanted to talk to me today! :o) It sounds like she had a fun day! I'm sad I'm going to miss the celebration on Sunday.
Happy Birthday Macy! BTW, did you ever end up buying that outfit from GAP?
Happy birthday Macy! You are such a cute thing. Love the pictures.
What a cute little post! Happy birthday Macy!
i swear you guys are the most photogenic people i know! so cute, happy birthday.=)
happy birthday! I always loved having Macy over. She is such a doll!
Don't you mean, "Happy Birthday, Little Cam?" :) Just kidding. She is so cute. I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating with her!
She is so cute. FOUR! Are you dying. I can't believe my guys is four either and he's 4 and a 1/2 now :) we'll have to get together soon. I hope everything is well with you guys :)
SHe is so cute, I love all the photos! Happy late birthday MAcy!
Four already?! Such cute pictures! SHe is darling.
Hey Camille it's Jamie Chatterton Phillips. How are you? Your family is adorable. I am not even sure how I got linked up with your blog, but its been so long since I have talked to you I thought I would say Hi! Adam and I are still living in St.George. I have two boys Dylan 4 and Mason 18 mon. I am working on getting a blog put together. Hopefully sooner than later. For now just email me at phillipsfam2@msn.com I would love to catch up with you! lots of love
Jamie
Post a Comment