Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SYTYCD

I have not commented at all yet on my favorite show "So You Think You Can Dance". I have so much to say yet none of it really matters because we are now down to the season finale and at this point the winner has been chosen. I will just throw a few thoughts I have felt this season.
First of all...let's hear it for all the Utahn's that made it to the top 20. I am always proud when Utah is represented well and in this case I think it definitely was (hello Chelsie Hightower).
I missed not seeing much from my favorite Choreographer Mandi Moore this season. I had almost all of hers from last season still on my DVR when we moved.I love her style and it is usually to 80's music which makes me like it that much more!
My favorite couple right away was Kherington and Twitch. Their Vienese Waltz was my favorite! They had such good chemistry together.
My favorite indiviual dancers were Will and Chelsie. Both were so unbelievebly talented! I hope that in the next life I can move like Will and have Chelsie's body...and hair..and..Just kidding! But honestly, anyone who watched these two knows what I mean. Her legs were amazing!I was shocked when Will got cut and bummed when Chelsie was sent home. It kind of left me wondering who I wanted to win.
In the end, I really hope that Joshua gets it because I think he has the most personality combined with talent. I love Twitch's quirkiness but don't think he deserves to win, based on technique level. I like Courtney, she is cute and fun but I don't think she is going to take it. I think Katee has the talent (I don't see it as much as the judges do) but it has always bothered me that she was going to quit if she didn't make it this season, and for that I have not warmed up to her. In conclusion...I will be happy if any of the first three are the winner but I think Joshua is the most deserving.

2 comments:

emandtrev said...

On two entirely different notes--I love SYTYCD. I think one of the guys will win it. I'm kind of leaning towards Josh right now.

On another, I am SO sorry to hear about your niece. I will keep her and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to you!!

Jason DeMarco said...

All right, I have not watched this show. Now, I am hooked. I have to see it. Thanks ;) How is your neice doing? Please let us know what we can do. Having a sick child is so heart wrenching.