
So...as you will notice in this post, I had a hard time trying to decide which pictures to post of Macy's Birthday. It really was such a fun day and I didn't want Macy to forget any of it. Also, my camera broke a few days later and I had to use my in-laws for all of Kate's birthday pictures and the pictures of their party. Which means...I don't know when the next time I will get to put pictures on my blog will be! Here goes!

Macy's "chunk" of cake. We had the girls party with our families a couple days later where we had the real cake.

"CHEESE"

Tent, princess sleeping bag, compass, backpack and water bottle from G & G Wilcock

Thanks Grandpa!

Opening present from G & G Wilcock.

Me and my birthday girl. Four years ago...wow!

The ultimate...Kit and a cheer outfit!

Where are my presents?!

Mama deer and her baby twins who joined us for the party.

Lunch at the Golden Arches...of course!

Ice cream with Jada!

Our sassy little Kate.


Oh my goodness! My first American Girl doll, KIT!

My "big girl" bike!

Here, let me help you with that!

Kit's first makeover in her new salon chair!
9 comments:
Macy is 4??? How is that possible??? It looks like it was such a FUN birthday! Macy and Kate a adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting!
TWO August babies?!! You poor thing! It's hard to be prego in the summer! Cute cute pics. Happy bday to your sweet girls!
What a fun bday party! Your girls are so cute and it's fun that they both have their bdays close to each other.
It was so fun hanging out with you the other day!
Cutest Pictures:). I loved looking at them. The one of Jason and the 2girls at McDonalds is SO sweet- you can tell they love their dad! And the one with you and Macy is so beautiful of both of you.
I cant believe she is that old:) SHe is super cute, and I love all the pictures, it really did look like a fun day!
Love the pictures. Macy seems so old now - your right. Such cute girls you have.
It looks like she got spoiled! So many cute pictures of the girls. I love that one of you and Macy!
I love all the pictures. I can't believe how much she looks like you. It was good to see you the other day. I wish my kids would have let me talk more. We need to get together again soon.
How fun! Looks like she got spoiled rotten... as it should be, right? She is such a doll!
Post a Comment