I have been meaning to post some of the things that my girls have been saying lately. Kate has had a laughing so much! Here are a few Kate moments and Macy
The other day Macy was upset because she couldn't find her shoe. Kate being the pesty little sister she goes over to sis and in a very sarcastic baby voice says "Oh, it's o.k. baby!"
Of course this only upsets Macy even more so what does Kate do? the exact same thing. "Oh, it's o.k. baby, don't cry" Jas and I are busting up trying not to let Macy see us. Is she really only 2?!
Lately Kate's thing she always says is "Holly Molly!" (Holy Moley) It sounds so funny everytime!
Today at the grocery story I ran the cart into the side of the automatic door. Before I even said anything Macy shouts "SHYZA"! I guess I say it a little much! Does anyone know if this is a swearword in another country?
Macy has made it hard to spell speak lately! She has figured out everything I have spelled out and it has been a lot because her b-day is coming up. Just tonight I said to Jas as we were getting the girls down to bed: "After this let's go watch SYTYCD" Macy: I want to watch So You Think You Can Dance!"
Just the other day Macy was reciting the nursery rhymes to my mom when I heard my mom bust out laughing. She had me come in to listen to Macy. When Macy would recite "Little Miss Muffet" she would say: "Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet eating her terds away".
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love it! Kids say the funniest things!
I love the things that kids say!!! It is amzing how quickly they become us! WE sure do miss your family!
Too funny!
That is so darn cute! I love the "terds" story the best!!
wow, you guys better teach her the correct way, and quit talking about terds!!! That is all just so cute!! I can't believe you have the memory to right it all down!! Your an awesome mom, with such CUTE kids!!
Post a Comment