

Having two of my own, I know how special the relationship between sisters is. I have loved watching my girls grow closer as friends and as sisters. Like all siblings, they have their "moments", but lately they have been playing so good together. Macy has really taken on the big sister role and has loved helping her little sister out. She is only 2 years older but sometimes she acts like she's about 10. She tries to lift her up to see things, she holds her hand and directs her where to go, she teaches her things she "needs" to know like "www.com". If one of them gets something, they are always making sure that the other one is also getting the same thing. Macy is very protective of her sister and will make sure she makes it in to our room alright when she wakes up in the nightThey love playing"babies" together, riding bikes, swimming and anything else that they can do as a team. They have become best friends. I hope they always stays that way.
2 comments:
I love these pictures!! There is nothing better then the bond you have between your sisters!! So cute!
okay once again I'm jealous. My girls have more fighting than good moments. And I make sure to enjoy those good moments!! Its so nice to not have Kaelyn come to me and say MOOOM, Emmy hit me!!! Emmerson is a pest. And she is sosooo good at it!!
Post a Comment