Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Haunting!








12 comments:

juice said...

So what is Jason supposed to be?

janet said...

Jason looks like a drag-queen princess.. that wig is so funny. Your girls are beautiful! Looks like a fun time.

Nances said...

I love it!! Those are seriously the cutese bug costumes. They look adorable. Is your hair short now? It looks really cute. I can't wait to have a girl because I love to play dress up and girly stuff is a lot funner to dress up in than boy stuff.

The Bagley Family said...

Darling pictures! You're girls are adorable and I love the costumes! Looks like you had a fun time! MISS YOU!

The McClellan Clan said...

tell Jason he should grow is hair out like that!! Your little ones look so cute!!! And I love your hair it looks cute!!

Jami & Boys said...

I love the costumes -- your girls look so darn cute (and you're looking mighty lovely as well :)

Anonymous said...

the girls look so cute not sure what jas is

Jami said...

I love the costumes on your girls-so cute. As for Jason I'm not so sure-kinda scary!

emandtrev said...

Where to begin? Your girls are sooooo adorable. I can't believe how much they have grown up since I saw them last! When are you moving back again?! :) Did you tell me you were going to cut your hair or just thinking about it? You look BEAUTIFUL! This isn't new news, but you look so great!! Last, LOVE Jason's wig. It's a good look for him. Haha! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween.

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Looking good Jason!! It's nice to see your inner drag queen get a chance to come out!! Camille, your hair is soooooo darling!!!! How long has it been short? I can't wait to see it. As usual your girls look adorable.

Tim and Melissa said...

What fun costumes...everyone looks so great! Camille, I LOVE your hair. Is it really cut short, or does it just look that way in the picture? Either way, you look amazing as always!

Haueter Photography said...

Cute kids! Are you guys coming for Thanksgiving? I love your hair. It is very cute.