
I decided to do a countdown to Thanksgiving by posting one thing every day that I am thankful for.
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband Jason. Jas is my best friend. He truly is the love of my life. He is the father of my two girls and he's their prince charming as well as mine! He is the best daddy in the world (besides my own!) He's my eternal companion, my strength and my support. He is my biggest fan and I am his. He is the hardest worker I have ever met. He puts 110% into everything he does. He never leaves anything unfinished. He is always up for a challenge. He makes me laugh. He wrestles with me (but he never lets me win.) He loves my family. He loves the church and serves the Lord dilligently. He NEVER complains about my bad habits (even the shopping.) He loves me unconditionaly. He is honest and dependable. He has a contagious smile. He has so many admirable qualities about him that I love and I am so thankful he is a part of my life. I love you babe! Happy Thanksgiving!



8 comments:
I LOVE this picture! And I like your idea of the 12 days of Thanksgiving. This post was super sweet. I can't wait to read more :)
What a cute idea, and I too, love that picture! You guys are a very cute couple!
Very sweet post. What a great idea to remember what to be grateful for.
so sweet -- you are both lucky to have eachother! happy thanksgiving!
What a fun idea! It will be fun for us to read!!
I love the picture of you and Jas!
this made me a little teary, and it's not about being pregnant. it was just so sweet! your a gem!
What a great idea to count down to Thanksgiving! Jason is a great guy and you two are SUCH a perfect couple! I loved your entries about your parents and inlaws. You are a lucky girl...
Oh, and I will have to try Jason's deli! Want to go to lunch next week? It sounds so yummy!
I love the picture of you guys! You are so beautiful! ANd your girls are so dang cute as well. How are you?! I love the Thanksgiving idea! I am so excited to see your post and am going to add you to my blog!
Post a Comment