Thursday, November 29, 2007

A few picures from our trip to Utah











6 comments:

Marleen said...

I love the pic of Kate with the sunglasses. Classic! She is such a character.

Tim and Melissa said...

Looks like your trip to Utah was very busy, but lots of fun. Can't wait to see you soon!

Alysia said...

Kates hair looks so so long in the picture with the sunglasses. It looks like you had a fun trip and such a fun family. I think the pictures you took of the girls turned out adorable. They both look so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hello!! Was it freezing for you warm weather vegas people to be in Utah?? I am so jealous this time of year to know you get some warm still. I keep telling Andy I need to go somewhere warm! I loved the pictures! Your family is so cute! One of these days you need to come home for awhile so you can have a day to make it our way! I would love to meet Kate! I will try and call you this next week, if I miss you I will leave the number on the message! Happy Holidays! (I need to talk to you to see if you live by our friends down there, or my brother is down there.)

Jami said...

You always have the cutest pictures. I love the one with kate in the glasses and love the hairstyle. It was fun to see you guys and can't wait until Christmas. BTW that picture with Ellie sitting on Macy's lap turned out great. I love it!

Kade and Katie said...

i love seeing all the pictures! what a fun trip, and what cute kids. i better hear from you soon so i can plan to see you here in a few weeks. our little "spike" will want to meet aunt mille!