Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a few more...

I don't know what I was thinking, thinking that I could do a new post everyday?! I am going to just finish up today because we leave for Utah tomorrow and I'm sure I will be doing my usual last minute running around so...I will just wrap things up with a few more things I am thankful for! I will try to shorten it because I am really sick of listening to myself!

I am so thankful for being a member of the church and for the sweetest little man that leads it! I absolutely love President Hinckley! I feel so extremely blessed to live during his presidency. He makes me smile just looking at him. He is such a wonderful man and has done so much for our church and for the world during his time as prophet. I am really going to have a hard time when he is gone. Every time I hear him speak I just take in every little detail about him and everything he says because I worry it may be he last time. I love him so much and am so thankful for him.

I am grateful for the Savior who made all my blessings possible. I love that my little Macy reminds me of him everyday and the fact that he is the most important person in my life. I am so thankful for the church and all the blessings that come with it. I am grateful for my new calling and the opportunity I get to work with the young women in our ward!

I am so so thankful for all my wonderful friends I have. I love you all! I appreciate your friendships more than you will ever know. I love all my new friends that I have made over the past couple of years with all of our moving around. We became each others family while we were in Law school and were there for each others first babies. I love that we have stayed close even though we have all moved apart. I love our "reunions". I love my friends I have made here in Las Vegas that know me better than I know myself! We do everything together and I love all of talks we share. I appreciate the friends that I have had for years that have been with me for so long that I think of you guys more like my sisters! I love all the memories we have together and all the fun times we have when we all get together! I hope you guys all know how much I love you!

2 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

Hi Camille! I saw you left a note on Tauna's blog and couldn't help but say hi to you too. Your blog is so cute and it is so fun to see what you are up to. I found Melissa Jessops blog too and said hi. I liked reading the things you are grateful for. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog:).
Take care, Heidi Bell Kjar
www.jerandheidik.blogspot.com

Heidi Kjar said...

By the way- your daughters are SO darling. And you look fabulous as always!!