Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm so thankful for my little buddy Macy!


Macy, where do I even begin? You have been a huge part of my life for the past 3 years and 3 months! I can't imagine my days without you in them! I can't even really remember what life was like before you came along. You came into this world on August 12th 2004 and made me a mommy and for that I will always be so thankful! You really are my little buddy and really one of my best friends. I love that I have you to keep me company all day long! With all your questions and imagination, we have some pretty interesting conversations everyday! I love the way you giggle and the way you smile. I have always loved your pretty little hands and the fact that you do some things with your right and some things with your left. I love that you ask about Jesus and Heaven everyday and I hope you know how much you are loved. I love that you take such good care of your little sister and that you are a little protector to any child that is smaller than you. I love how girly you are. I love that our days are spent talking about, looking at or playing with babies of some sort. I love that you love princesses and that you know you are your daddy's princess! I love dancing with you. I love to listen to you sing and am constantly amazed at how many songs you know. I love so many things about you Macy and I am so thankful you are mine!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

So cute Camille. I think both of our girls are about the same ages-and I had to laugh when I read the last few posts. They both are so much alike. I could copy and paste your posts on my blog, and it would fit just fine. Too bad you don't live closer because they would be fast friends! What a cute mom you are.

Kade and Katie said...

so, your girls are adorable! it's so fun to read your "thankful" blogs, you are such a cute mom! and cute changes to the blog...you have blogging skills my friends. i'm still scared to try, maybe one of these days! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Camille, You blog is so cute!! I need to learn how to do some more things to ours. I don't even know how to put the friends blogs on yet. You have inspired me to try harder! Macey is so beautiful. I wish you were around to cut Ry's hair. Your girls hair cuts are to cute. Hey, you keep picking on me to put pics. on my blog, I did a few, now it is your turn, he he. i will email you my cell number, or I can try you some time again. I loved to talk to ya. I also know how hard it is to talk with these little guys.

Alysia said...

I am so impressed, your blog is so cute. Will you please please teach me how to do it? You are such a good writer and a cute mom, I love reading your entries.